Our Strategy 2030
The aim of our Strategy 2030 is to reach everyone with a spinal cord injury, to tackle whatever barriers they face, and to connect them to all the help and support they need to flourish in their lives, in the way they want and choose.
The situation now
People with a spinal cord injury and their families too often face:
- stretched or inappropriate health and support services, when they need them
- barriers to accessing carers, transport, livelihoods and housing
- and a lack of public awareness on this life-long condition.
Built on decades of lived experience and specialist expertise, we believe everyone affected by spinal cord injury can, must and will achieve a fulfilled life.
Our Strategy 2030 goals
To achieve this, we need:
- A health and care system that works for people living with spinal cord injury.
- Double the number of members accessing our network of services.
- Provide vital specialist expertise across the healthcare sector.
- A UK government and public championing the cause of people living with spinal cord injury and their families.
How we’ll achieve this
We will achieve these goals through four approaches: